Unexpected Awesome Person (m/f/x)
RemoteGermany, Berlin, Berlin
The title of this page puts it very well. This is not about a specific role, but about you as a character! Even though we are only actively looking for people to join our engineering team right now, this does not mean that we don't need other roles to assemble a rockstar formation to change the brokerage industry.
In the next months, we will be looking for a couple of profiles joining us, so we are more than happy to get to know you as early as possible and see if we can bring you in. It does not matter if you are experienced in Marketing, Data Engineering, Business Development, Business Intelligence, Brokerage, Legal & Compliance or want to help us to support our developer community with unique content. We would love to hear from you! 🍋
- 🦹🏼♀️ You have a special power that brings lemon.markets to the next level. This does not mean you can fly or turn invisible, but that you bring along valuable experiences or a huge passion for brokerage.
- 🧠 You have no problem with learning new technology on the go. You will probably end up solving problems we did not think through, yet. This might require you to self-learn and grow while being able to produce output in the meantime.
- 👨👩👧👦 You have been part of a (early-stage) startup or a similar lean organization before. Working in an early-stage startup can be somehow frightened, overwhelming, and amazing at the same time. We want you to have experienced this before.
- ⚒️ You enjoy building a product from scratch. Regardless if you will be part of the product team or not, your role will be tied to the technology we built.
- 🖼️ You always keep the bigger picture in mind. The tasks you do will only cover a small part of the whole company, we need you to be able to reflect on what you do and why you do it.
❗ There is no such thing as the perfect candidate and there is nobody sitting on our side just ticking boxes. We want to get to know the person, so don't mind these criteria too much.
- Competitive salary. Fair cash compensation, adjustable with your appetite for stock options
- Mandatory stock options program. We want you to be a true owner for the long term.
- Full-time contract, flexible when needed. We try to find the perfect balance for you.
- We will bring you to Berlin. If required, we will support you with your relocation & Visa sponsorship.
- 🕑 Flexible working hours: We value focus time. Encouraging everyone to minimise fixed meetings and leverage asynchronous communication.
- 💎 Make an impact: Shape the lemon.markets experience for our customers and us alike. Decide on tools, processes, and our go-to-market, while we are building learning, growing, and building together.
- 👩🏽💻 Build your perfect setup: Mac/Linux, Mechanical Keyboard, Plugins, IDE. These are not expenses but investments. Tell us what is needed to make you productive, and we'll take care of it.
- 🏢 Office or at home: We want to provide you with a work environment that works best for you. You have the possibility to work remotely or in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- 🎳 Open Culture: Agile management, a lot of trust and a diverse, creative culture with a collaborative international team. We also really enjoy a good board game now and then and are highly competitive in Code Names.
- 📈 Grow with us: We want to invest in your learning as well, no matter if these are books, online resources, or any other methods to stay ahead of the curve.
- 🔄 Work on open-source projects: From Developers for Developers, collaborate with our community on open source projects around the lemon.markets API.
- ❤️🩹 Company health insurance (in case you are not from Germany and were wondering how it works over here).
About the process
Hiring can be an exhausting process, especially when you're the one trying to get hired. Therefore, we try to make this a fast and transparent process. Additionally, you will always have one contact person guiding you through the process and helping you with scheduling meetings and making introductions. Your process will look like this:
- Get to know each other | 30-45 minutes with Ferdinand
- Deep Dive | 60-80 minutes with Max, can include solving some riddles or other tasks
- Meet the Team | Get to know the rest of lemon.markets
- Final Assessment | with Max