Talent Lead (f/m/x)
Germany, Berlin, BerlinBusiness - Human Resources
At 🍋 .markets we build API infrastructure for capital markets. Allowing developers and companies to bring buying stocks in every context. In December last year, we onboarded the first customers to our live platform. Now it is time to leave our beta stage and bring the API to market. To do so, we need many more humble, smart and dedicated people, who are passionate about our mission. Enable developers to create investing and trading experiences at the stock market. You will be the first dedicated people person in the company to help us grow the team.
Your core objective will be to drive great talent to join us, so they can make a lasting impact on our journey. Although you will not be measured by doubling the headcount but finding people who elevate the bar. To be truly accountable for this, your input will be heard in every hiring decision. Having full ownership of the E2E recruiting process your responsibilities are diverse:
- Creating a strong funnel that provides us with a constant inflow of talent by sourcing and managing partners and agencies
- Owning our hiring pipelines to make sure every position is swiftly filled
- Meeting candidates to build lasting relationships and guide them through the process
- Influencing the process and tooling setup to follow industry best practices
- Shaping the process to collect all necessary data for an informed decision
- Creating a buzz around lemon.markets by drafting our tone and narrative to become an attractive employer brand
- Ensuring we are present in the right social media channels in order to attract the best talent
- Building a dedicated talent team around yourself and setting up all processes to make the recruitment function thrive
To be successful at lemon.markets we want you to embody our core principles. We are striving for a fast process handled with urgency. But weigh arguments and opinions to make reflected people decisions with full conviction. Always emphasizing with the candidate/ customer that we are serving - making their success our priority. Having experience in the current market we know how tedious (tech) recruiting can be. Requiring resilience and patience and proper expectations in the team. Having a bias to action, sometimes the wrong decisions are made. We are treating this as an event to learn and grow while trying to find the best solution for all parties.
This opportunity should accelerate your career trajectory. We want you to grow with us from being an integral individual contributor to managing teams and becoming a true leader in our organisation.
- 🖐🏽 You have hands-on recruiting experience. This position requires you to have worked in Recruiting for at least 2 years and 3-5 years of working experience in total.
- 🫂 You care about every relationship. Every time you meet someone in the lemon.markets context you try to create opportunities, even if someone can’t join us you are willing to help. ****
- ✨ You create great candidate experiences. You highly value clear feedback, fast responses and enjoy creating transparency in the process to avoid friction.
- 📂 You know your metrics. Time to fill, offer acceptance rate and outreaches per role are your guidelines and benchmarks to run a successful process.
- 🗣️ You default to action over discussion. To avoid getting stuck in a discussion, you collect new feedback, try out a different approach or gather data with a proof of concept because you trust the process.
- ⏫ You enjoy automating workflows. Doing manual tasks repeatedly is a waste of time, tools that can help you automate or become more efficient are something you embrace, even if it means upfront time investment.
- 👑 You thrive on ownership: “This is not my job!” is not part of your vocabulary - you are intrinsically motivated to deliver value by taking initiative and challenging the status quo.
- 👨👩👧👦 You have been part of a lean organisation before. Working in an early-stage startup can be somehow frightening, overwhelming and amazing at the same time. We want you to have experienced this before.
- 💸 Nice to have* - You worked in a VC-backed company. Exposure to hyper-growth, ambitious endeavors and stock options as part of the compensations are no stranger to you.
- Competitive Compensation. Adjustable with your appetite for stock options.
- Obligatory stock options program. We want you to be a true owner for the long term.
- Full-time contract, flexible when needed. We try to find the perfect balance for you.
- We will bring you to Berlin. If required, we will support you with your relocation & Visa sponsorship.
- 🕑 Flexible working hours: We try to minimize the number of meetings (no external meetings before 2pm) and maximize our hours of focused deep work.
- 💎 Make an impact: Shape the experience for our customers and us alike. Decide on tools, processes and our go-to market, while we are building, learning and growing together.
- 👩🏽💻 Build your perfect setup: Mac/Linux, Mechanical Keyboard, Screen. These are not expenses but investments. Tell us what is needed to make you productive, and we'll take care of it.
- 🏢 Office or at home: We want to provide you with a work environment that works best for you. You have the possibility to work remotely or in our office located in the heart of Berlin.
- 🎳 Open Culture: modern methods and a diverse, creative culture with a collaborative international team. We also really enjoy a good board game now and then and are highly competitive in code names
- 📈 Grow with us: We take your personal development seriously. This means that we make sure to constantly mentor and challenge you, so you can reach the next level.
About the process
Hiring can be an exhausting process, especially when you're the one getting hired. Therefore, we make this experience fast and transparent for you. This means you will always have one contact person guiding you through the process and helping you with scheduling meetings and making introductions, so we can complete all stages within 7-10 days.
- Introductory Call with Max - Co-Founder | 60 minutes
- Get to know Florian - Product lead | 30 minutes
- Get to know Matias - CTO | 30 minutes
- Meet an advisor or investor to lemon.markets | 30 minutes