Talent Partner (f/m/x)
Berlin, Berlin, GermanyBusiness - Human Resources
About lemon.markets 🍋
Our mission is providing better opportunities to invest in capital markets. By empowering FinTechs and Banks to offer investment products, we help create financial well-being for their customers. In pursuit of this goal we strive to open 100 million securities accounts within Europe in this decade.
lemon.markets builds infrastructure for financial services and technology companies powering the next generation of investment products. From enabling a FinTech to launch their first investment product, over allowing e.g. a Neobank to embed investing into their product to bringing investing into a completely new context. Our API-first infrastructure makes launching an investment product customer-centric and compliant. We abstract all complexity for our partners through a well documented API, a self-service customer operations portal and operating in a clear regulatory framework. Enabling partners to launch in weeks, not months.
We have experienced first hand that brokerage infrastructure is broken. Building an investment product used to be highly expensive, challenging and cumbersome. We ease this pain by shielding our partners & their customers from the underlying complexity - and with that we make investing more accessible to everyone. Because that’s exactly what we enjoy, going to places nobody else dares and solving hard problems. This not only creates tons of value when done right, but attracts the smartest minds - because outlier companies are built by exceptional (& diverse) people like you.
Joining our Talent Acquisition and People team, you will be responsible to bring in more brilliant lemoneers just like you! 🍋
You'll live, eat, breathe Talent and People and help us find our needles in the haystack, the missing link for our teams that will fuel our future growth.
You should be someone who is passionate about all things Hiring and People. Sharing our belief that culture is essential to building an outlier company. Therefore who you hire, really matters! You not only truly care about providing great candidate experiences and being a partner to hiring managers, interviewers and lemon.markets itself, but also understand how to build and scale the processes surrounding it.
While you will be learning from and working with our Talent lead and strategically collaborate with the People team, you shouldn’t be afraid of taking ownership and running with responsibilities beyond that. At lemon.markets we believe in enabling you to stand on your own two feet to create the biggest impact you can.
Your responsibilities revolve around:
- Talent Mapping: Identify key talent pools, track industry movements, and understand the skills and expertise of potential candidates within the (Fin)Tech industry.
- Sourcing Strategies: Develop and execute innovative sourcing strategies across platforms such as LinkedIn, Xing, GitHub, and Google to attract and nurture great talent across Operations, Commercial, Compliance, Product & Tech.
- Candidate Engagement and Management: Build and maintain relationships with potential candidates, using creative approaches to engage and nurture these connections, provide a great experience during the interviewing and owning the recruitment process end-to-end.
- Being a Partner to Hiring Managers: Collaborate closely with hiring managers and interviewers, understanding their specific needs and ensuring alignment between talent acquisition efforts and company goals.
- Working cross functionally: Work closely with our Talent lead and collaborate strategically with the People team and leadership to align hiring efforts with organizational goals, ensuring not only a great candidate but also employee experience.
- Ownership: Take ownership of your responsibilities and drive initiatives around e.g. employer branding, DE&I or Hiring excellence independently, contributing to the company's overall success.
You will be successful in this role if:
- You are a (Fin)tech recruiter, living and breathing Fintech. You have gained relevant experience hiring across different functions (preferably for Tech and Product roles). Our mission resonates with you, and you are keen to gain a deeper understanding of the Brokerage industry.
- You understand what hiring in a fast-paced start-up is like. You have a track record of hiring specialist roles with limited resources. You are keen to build and transform processes and teams over and over again as we grow and scale.
- You are a great sourcer and love people, data and processes. You are well versed in multiple sourcing techniques and see the signs that others can’t pick up, to find our future talented lemoneers.
- You are analytical and data driven. You care about more than just making a great hire, but can balance long terms goals with short term wins - ensuring sustainable hiring, backed by data and good processes.
- You have a collaborative mindset and cope well with frequent change and ambiguity. Working together as a team and sharing knowledge comes natural to you, and you are able to think logically, breaking down complex problems, and prioritising between multiple tasks on your desk.
- You have no problem with learning new technologies and techniques on the go. We will always enable you and teach you all there is to know about Talent Sourcing and the Brokerage industry, but your eagerness to learn has to come first.
How we take care of you:
🚀Competitive compensation package:
We will offer you a mix of cash and stock options based on your appetite for upside.
💎Make a real impact:
Shape the experience for our candidates and lemoneers alike. Decide on tools & processes around Hiring & Interviewing while building, learning and growing together.
🕑Flexible working hours:
We value focus time. Encouraging everyone to minimise fixed meetings and leverage asynchronous communication.
💻Build your perfect setup:
MacBook, Mechanical Keyboard, Plugins, IDE. These are not expenses but investments, tell us what is needed to make you productive.
🏢 Onsite first, but remote flexible:
We all believe that in - person collaboration is an integral part of working together, but offer flexibility for working from home. Once a quarter, the whole company meets for our offsite to honer this belief.
📈 Grow with us:
We take your personal development seriously, meaning that we make sure to constantly mentor and challenge you so that you can reach your next level and beyond.
👶🏽 Get the flexibility you need:
Whether you have a family or a passion that you want to follow on the side. We want to offer you a setting that fits your current stage in life.
Diversity Commitment statement:🌈
As an equal opportunity employer, lemon.markets is committed to building an inclusive workplace. The company welcomes people from all different backgrounds, including age, citizenship, ethnic and racial origins, gender identities, individuals with disabilities, marital status, religions and ideologies, and sexual orientations to apply.
About the process:
Hiring can be an exhausting process, especially when you're the one trying to get hired. Therefore, we try to make this a fast and transparent process. Your process will look like this:
Get to know us - Teresa - Chief of Staff | 40 minutes
Talent Acquisition Deep Dive - Jasmin - Talent Lead - Jasmin | 60 minutes
Recruitment & Sourcing task
Meet the Founder - Max - Founder | 60 minutes
Meet us @ lemon.markets HQ | 135 minutes
Meet the People & Ops Team - Ferdinand, BisOps Lead - Laura - Sr. People & Culture Manager | 45 minutes
Principle Session - A selection of lemoneers | 45 minutes
Case Study Discussion - Max, Founder - Teresa, Chief of Staff - Jasmin, Talent Lead | 45 minutes